Thursday 15 October 2015

Series Ideas

For this project, we were asked to create a series of artwork that all were mentally or emotionally connected in some way.
at first I struggled while trying to come up with different ideas for this. 
My first idea was to create a pottery bowl, Draw a sketch of a bowl than paint a bowl. Once I realized that it kinda wasn't a very interesting or clever type of way to take this project. 

Last night I decided that I was going to find a beautiful maple Leaf outside on the ground. I'm going to put it in a book so it stays the same and doesn't curl up, than I'm going to Paint a picture of the leaf itself in water color, with some different designs of course, and for the third, I hadn't really made up my mind but I was thinking I would draw the maple leaf and fill it with a bunch of little designs.
I still havnt decided if this is the idea I'm going with, but it's a start to my project. 


No comments:

Post a Comment