Thursday 21 January 2016

Culminating Part 2 Questions.

1. What was your most successful artwork from the semester?

I would have to say that my most successful artwork from this semester was my 3 series art assignment. I think that this one is my most successful one because I was able to experiment with blending paints together really well and neat, because of the small detail that is on my picture, and make it something different than i usually do, and it was really fun and kind of just care free doing it, which made it look nice afterwards also.
I also enjoy how it kind of looks retro in a way, and really funky, and that is the kind of artwork i like and hopefully can expand on and figure out how to express it better in the future.

2. What was your least successful artwork from the semester?

If i had to choose one of my art projects from this year that was my least successful i would have to say the Book about me project.
The reason for this is because i wasn't able to really understand what the project was about and what i was suppose to do. I had some ideas in mind and tried to think of ways to express myself and who i am through art and i just had a really hard time with it, therefore not being able to full finish it and hand it in on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment