Wednesday 20 January 2016

Stop Motion

After watching some of the stop motion videos Mrs. Rose shared with our class a few days ago, i decided that i wanted to try and make one for myself because of how neat and fun they looked.

It took a couple trys for me to understand how its done and how to use the app its self. The challenging part for me was that i kept moving the camera and couldn't keep it still so the footage didn't look like it was suppose to. My favorite part of this was watching the video after. I didn't realize how cool it actually is using photos in that type of way could make something so neat and interesting to watch. 
For my theme i wasnt really sure what to use, or if i was even going to be able to do it, so i just used skittles. I started by lining them up in a line and moving them a couple cm each time i took a photo so that it made it look like they were moving around by themselves. The skittles move into a line and then form a circle where one skittle starts to go into the middle and the rest kind of follow and create a smiley face. 
I would definitely like to try this again with better materials and have a better way of setting my phone up so it doesn't move.


No comments:

Post a Comment